2014年12月3日 星期三

Keelung Miaokow Night Market

 
 
 
 
 Night Market!
 
When it comes to talk about delicious food in Taiwan, how can we forget the night market?
 There are many night markets in Taiwan,
some of them are big and famous while others are small but full of hometown flavor.
 
This week I want to introduce about night market in Keelung.
  “Miaokow” means that this nigt market is just next to a temple.
 
I love Keelung Miaokow Night Market!
It is full of my childhood because I live in Keelung when I was a child.
 
So, you can see a slogan in first picture!
“The most delicious night market” is very appropriate:)

 
 
 
 

 
It is a famous snack from China─ 鼎邊銼.
A bowl of 鼎邊銼 contains vegetable, pork, mushrooms and something else.
 
 
 
 
 
Keelung Miaokow Night Market is also famous for its variety of sea food.
In Keelung Night Market, you can taste a lot of fresh sea food because it is next to a harbor.
 
 
                        
                      

 


 

 


Above are what I love to eat most!
There are still a lot of food I have never eaten before and wait for us to explore!
 
words:173

 

 

 

 

 

 

4 則留言:

  1. The food look delicious and yummy, and I'll taste all of them next time I go to Keelung!!!!!
    When I visit your blog, I always feel very HUNGRY!!!!! XDDD

    回覆刪除
  2. Did you take all of the pictures by yourself?
    How I envy you!!!030
    I've been to 廟口 night market once, but it wasn't a very pleasant memory cuz the food stand there were competing with each other, we became embarrassed deciding which stand we should eat in. But the food was so inviting that I would totally love to go there once again.XD

    回覆刪除
  3. Every picture of food looks very delicious! I really try all of them when I go to Keelung.
    This blog is so helpful to me, thank you for sharing:)

    回覆刪除
  4. I shouldn't read this after having a dinner.

    回覆刪除