2014年11月25日 星期二

Tamsui Old Street

 
 
Hi! This week I want to introduce about Tamsui Old Street.
Tamsui Old Street is one part of my childhood because I live close Tamsui.
Until now, I still often go biking with my family on weekend from our home to Tamsui,
enjoying beautiful view and delicious food there. 
 
 
 
 
 
There are a lot of famous snack so I wouldn't introduce more ~~
 
 
 
 
This store is very famous and delicious! I love its fish ball soup and pork buns :)
Once tasting its fish ball, I have never eaten others' fish ball xD
 
 
 
 

 
 

Hey this is my favorite food in Tamsui Old Street !
It is 黑殿排骨飯 and there are two stores in Tamsui,
one of 黑殿排骨飯 just nearby Tamsui MRTstation.
 
The spareribs is very soaked in flavor and rice with its unique pickles is REALLY DELICIOUS!
If I have a can of its pickles, I think I can eat with rice for a whole month xd

There are always fulled of people whether it is meal time or not.
If you go to Tamsui Old Street, 黑殿排骨飯 is the one you must eat !

 

 
 

 

             After eating a meal, I like to have a red bean cake as snack.
晴光紅豆餅 is really delicious and cheap so I almost eat everytime I go to Tamsui Old Street.
 
Tamsui Old Street is a good place for relaxing and eating for everybody :)
 
 
 
                       words:188 

 



 

 

 

 

 



 

 



3 則留言:

  1. Yeah~ Thanks for the introduction. I am planning to go to Tamsui in the near future, maybe with my classmates now. 黑殿 sounds pretty familiar to me, maybe I have seen it on the television. Looking forward to Tamsui food.><

    回覆刪除
  2. I just went there last Thursday.
    It's truly a place which makes people get fatter.

    回覆刪除
  3. Sometimes I will ride a bike with my friends from NTU to Tamsui, and the most difficult thing isn’t how to get there but what we should eat there XD. Thanks for your information ^^.

    回覆刪除