2014年11月11日 星期二

Dessert all you can eat in Eastern Taipei



 

 


 


This time what I want to introduce is a paradise for all of girls !
That is dessert all you can eat ! It sounds very tempting , right ?
 
Smile Cobo has three restaurants,are Apple Cobo,Orange Cobo and Berry Cobo.
All of Cobos locate in alley in Eastern Taipei and they are actually very close to the distance.
 
 The stores' decorating are also very romantic,
they are good places for girls to dine with best friends!
 
 

 
 
Nearly fifty kinds of cakes you can all you can eat !
 
all you can eat >///<
all you can eat>///<
all you can eat >///<
 
Imagine that you are in front of a lot tempting,colourful desserts....oh...
Everytime faced with these cute cakes,I always become crazy !
 
Because I am a GIRL.... XDDD


 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Besides desserts,there are also salad and snacks.
Such as fried chicken,corn chowder,spaghetti,french fries and something else.
 
It is all you can eat , too. >///<


 
Drinks all you can drink !


 




 

 
It looks so colorful B-)

 
Cheesecake is a one of most popular desserts in Cobo.

 

 
 
Panna Cotta is my favorite dessert ! I can eat 8 panna cottas once !
 
 
 


 
 

 
Macaron ! all you can eat ! It is cool , right?
ohoh~~~They are really cute !
Macarons in this restaurant is not as sweet as other store's.
Where can I eat unlimited Macarons ? so I always eat a lot of Macarons  >///<
 
 
Finally,the most important is to do some exercise and diet after eating the Cobo
, because I usually feel that I have eaten an entire year weighty of cakes xD
Or .....you will.....umm...u know..... xdd
 
words:260
 
 
 

8 則留言:

  1. My sister also recommended the restaurant!! I'am wondering the taste of cakes in all-you-can-eat isn't as great as it in a patisserie, where you pay for each cake, thus I having not been to.

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. yes~~ I think restaurants which all u can eat may all have that problem.sometimes u may like some food but doesn't like others.Cobo is too~I don't like some cakes too but many of them are really good! If u have time u should taste :)

      刪除
    2. wow So I must give it a try XDDD after midterm exam though....

      刪除
  2. wow!!!!
    all I can eat all I can eat all I can eat !!!!
    it's important so I need to say three times XD
    this restaurant is just like the girl's heaven !!!
    and the price is not so experience !!!
    I want to eat !!!!! but ... uh.....my .... weight QQ

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. all u can eat>///< It is really important~~Maybe you can take advantage of the finish of midterms and try it with some friends !! and do some exercise too!!xdd

      刪除
  3. We spend about 50 dollars just for a piece of cake in peacetime,so i think it's really worthy!

    回覆刪除
  4. WOW!!!!! It is really the my paradise. (My dream is I can stay in a fantasy world with all kinds of delicious desserts and food. XD)
    The restaurant is so attractive to me!!!!!!!!!! (out of control)

    回覆刪除
  5. It's really suitable for the hungry girls.XD

    回覆刪除