2014年11月19日 星期三

GOMAJI---an awesome website

 
 
 
 
 Hi ! I want to introduce a website called GOMAJI that all food lover should know !
It is also an app that you can download in your cellphone.
Being a food lover, I spend about twenty minutes or more almost everyday.
 
What is GOMAJI?
In GOMAJI, you can spend less money but taste same delicious food.
Some of them are 30%  off、 40%off......  even 90%  off.
Maybe you think that it is impossible ! But it is true ~
 
Sometimes we don't have much money but really want to eat some delicious restaurant.
It is time for GOMAJI !!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
I have to say that I really love this app !
The pictures are so beautiful, the meals look very tempting,the prices really make me happy xdd
I once spent a whole night browsing this app for a whole summer vacation.
This app is so fascinating that once you start browsing, you cannot stop your finger ><

 

 
 
Besides restaurant, you can also find some special price for hotels or B&B (bed-and-breakfast) .
It is very useful when we want to travel with friends but don't have a lot of money.
 
 

 



 

 

 
Hair salon, nail salon or some interesting activities can also get special prices here.
Maybe you will think that it is true? Why it is so cheap? Will I be cheated?
At the beginning I have many question like that,
but after I bought and ate for many time, I really fall in love with GOMAJI ~
 
So, it is time for you to enjoy GOMAJI !
 
sources: http://www.gomaji.com/Taipei
words: 255

 




4 則留言:

  1. Wow this website is so useful! I don't know this before I saw your blog! There are also different kinds of information and now I'm really interested in it!!!

    回覆刪除
  2. No wonder you always have big meal every weekend~:)

    回覆刪除
  3. This app is so useful, and I am going to download it right now!!!!

    回覆刪除
  4. What an app! It seemed useful, but I really wonder why it is so cheap.

    回覆刪除