2014年10月31日 星期五

HUGE BURGER in Shihlin night market

 

Hi everybody! This time I want to introduce you a huge burger in Shihlin.
Shihlin night market is next to my high school,separated by only one road.
Sometimes we studied after school and we would buy dinner in Shihlin night market.
So I am familiar with that place,I love to eat alot of food in night market  xD
This restaurant is very famous,almost of my classmates know HUGE BURGER !
 
 
 
 
 
It is an American style restaurant and located in one path of Shihlin night market.
You can feel a deep sense of American atmosphere throught its decorating.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Maybe you think it would be a little expensive,but actually it is a good price for students :)
You can choose small or big burger,small is for one person and big is for 2~3 people.
I love big because you can choose 2~3 favors mixed in your burger !
 
 
 
 
 
Drinks are free and you can drink until your stomach burst open~haha
 
 
 
 
 
Beside burgers,they also have steaks,cow ribs and some fried snacks.
 
 




 
 
It is small size~ 






 
 
The most important is HUGE BURGER !
It is famous because it is bigger than a person's face.(sorry I don't have that picture~)
It is really delicious and always full of people who want to taste this big burger in rumor xD
 


 
The picture is my high school classmates and me >///<
 





sources:http://0228835983.tranews.com/
words:195









13 則留言:

  1. Your blog has established CS to let me salivate!!!!

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. You are too exaggerated xdd maybe u can go there with your girlfriend haha

      刪除
  2. wow~
    the hamburger looks really delicious and juicy !!!!
    it's not so far from here ~
    I think I will go to this restaurant after the test ~
    so sad that there isn't the picture that the hamburger is bigger than your face ....XDD

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. u can take that picture by yourself if u go to eat huge burger xdd and u must show me that photo !! :)

      刪除
  3. Wow~~~~It looks so delicious and yummy !!
    I'll go to the restaurant to enjoy the hamburger if I go to Shihlin.
    And....I'm HUNGRY NOW !!!!!!

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Shihlin has many delicious food wait for u to eat :) everytime I browse my blog,I feel hungry too xdd

      刪除
  4. OMG! You arouse my desire of eating! I really want to tour Taipei and go to eat some recommended restaurant or food, but unfortunately my hope should delay until we all end our midterm!!

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. haha I hope midterm can finish as soon as possible too !

      刪除
  5. HA!!HA!! Can you still have appetite for the night market after having dishes here?

    回覆刪除
  6. I feel hungry after seeing those pictures QQ.
    Maybe it's time to go to mcdonald's and buy some french fries XD !

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. haha this blog is so evil XDDDfrench fries is really delicious :0

      刪除
  7. I like eating hamburger and fries.That is a good choice.

    回覆刪除