2014年10月28日 星期二

A cool steak restautant in Taichung



 
 
This summer vacation I have a trip with my family in south Taiwan.
One of our stroke is to taste this famous restautant-----赤鬼牛排
 
I have heard for this restautant for many years before,but I have no chance to go.
So before this trip I told my mom I really want to eat this steak !
u see~If u do not have a reservation in advance,u have to line up for a long time !
 
I think it is a really special steak restautant in Taichung.
Why is so famous about this steak shop?
Although they are cheap,the quality of beef is better than others.
And the most important is that it is delicious !
 
 
Their logo,a little scary masks but cool, right ?
 
 
 
 
 
 
Its attached meal are corn chowder,borsch,buns and schawamushi.
Buns dipped with some corn chowder is really delicious >///<
 
 




 




 
 It looks really delicious,right ? B-)
 
 


 
 
sources:http://akaonisteak.com/meals.html
words:155









16 則留言:

  1. I've been there before too!!
    Me and my friend saw the news about the restaurant on TV in the hotel when we had a two-day trip in Taichung. Then we went there on the next day.
    Their steak is really delicious and cheap!
    I do like it! :)
    Now I want to visit there again after seeing these pictures. :P

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. yes~both of us went there because it is famous xd your trip with friends is so free haha hope I can eat that delicious steak again as soon as possible >///<

      刪除
  2. Welcome to Taichung (ノ>ω<)ノ I live around there ~~ There are many decent restaurant with reasonable price in Taichung. About two or three blocks away from this restaurant, there is a fantastic pâtisserie,the "cv cake." https://www.facebook.com/cv.cake Maybe next time you can try it~~ ><

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. hey I go to the website ! it is really tempting ~~ especially for midnight snack time now !! I have been many times in Taichung,I think that is a good place ~~maybe next time u can recommend more food to me and I will try it ! :)





      刪除
  3. They look so delicious~~~Add that I love meat so much~~~
    I really hope to have the opportunity to go there~
    Or will they open a new store in TAIPEI? QAQ

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. 作者已經移除這則留言。

      刪除
    2. I love meat too haha I do not know but I think it should not open recently~~don't worry Taipei is also have a lot of delicious restaurants ! hope you will find and discover your favorite restaurants :)

      刪除
  4. My home is just next to this restaurant!!! The crowd always make me angry.... I usually waited for a long time....However, when i finish my meal, i forgot the anger an hour before because it is so yummy!!!

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. So we are neighbors? Ha ha

      刪除
    2. haha it is so funny xd both of u have a lot of chances to eat 赤鬼 !! I really hope I can live next to restaurant~~:) 許文柏Why u didn't have a reservation in advance~~?! If delicious food just on my side but I can not eat immediately,I will feel unhappy.... haha

      刪除
  5. Wow, the steak looks delicious. I am a BIG meat fan!!!

    回覆刪除
  6. Taichung is my hometown.I will consider to have a meal in the restaurant when I go home next time.

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. wow u have many chances to eat this restaurant !!

      刪除
  7. wow~~~the restaurant looks really special !!!!
    the steak in the picture looks like really delicious !!!
    QQ why it's in Taichung .....

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. haha there is also a lot of delicious food in Taipei.Next time I will show u more food in Taipei and maybe u can try it :)

      刪除