2014年10月14日 星期二

A French restaurant Chamonix

 
 
 
This weekend I go to a French restaurant ,Chamonix ,with my friend.
I have eaten many restaurants of Wowprime many times,but I never eat Chamoni before.
So I very excited this time ~~~ :)
 
 
 
Appetizer
 
It tasted a little normal~
 
 
Bread
 
It's really AMAZING !
I have to say I really love this cheese bun in left so I ate six buns during the meal.
btw,it's the most memorable dish to me B-)haha


 
 
 
 
Salads
 
Vegetable and Fruit Salad \ Mixed Mushroom Salad
I think it is normal too~~
 
 
 
Soups
 
Geoduck Clam Seafood Soup

I love this soup because it's very fresh~
 


 
 
Sakura shrimp fried rice
 
I have never eaten this before so I think it is very special.
 

 

 


 
Main dishes
 
Duck Breast with Brandy / Chicken and Seafood
Duck is their signature dish and it did not let me down.
It tasted very flexible and I love the Chef's cooking show nearby in front of me !

 


 
Delicate desserts
 
Chocolate cake with Banana / Lemon Mousse with White Chocolate
It's so cute ! Although I am full of it , I still eat very clean~
 
I like this restaurant's atmosphere and service,chef's cooking and delicious food is great,too.
Next time I want to eat Chamonix with my family again :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
sources:http://www.chamonix.com.tw/index.html
 
 

12 則留言:

  1. looks so deliciousXD why you eat those delicious food but you are still thin

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. u r wrong~I can't control my appetite and have obesity especially for my belly QQ

      刪除
  2. look so delicious but expensiveXD

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. I think so too~more than half of my pocket money

      刪除
  3. After browsing your blog, I'm so hungry>< Unfortunately, I'm going on a diet.....
    I want to French dishes......they seem to be so yummy......

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. If u want to eat something more , u have to do more exercise~~>< I think it is an evil blog...

      刪除
  4. Oh~What does "Wowprime" mean?
    And the food looks expensive. :O

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. it means''王品''xd maybe I ate just once in my life XD

      刪除
  5. I was impressive by the delicious food there! It is the best teppanyaki in Taichung. Every time celebrating birthday, my family and I enjoy the atmosphere there. Fantasy food makes fantasy mood~

    回覆刪除
  6. yes~atmosphere is good ! sometimes I think their way to celebrate customers' birthday really made me shy xd

    回覆刪除
  7. There are many great restaurants in Taipei>< (though there is Chamonix in Taichung...)
    Today I went to "att 4 fun" for the linner, and there are so many attracting restaurants. If you are wondering where to go, you must check it out~~~

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. att 4 fun is really cool~~I went there for Eatogether few months ago~Tapei has many cool restaurants and hope u like it !

      刪除